Tuyển dụng Financial Modeller, mức lương 1500USD – 2000USD, làm việc tại Bình Dương
1. Sơ lược về công ty
We are foreign companies specialized in manufacturing high-end furniture
2. Mô tả công việc
• To develop, deliver and implement financial models and financial modelling tools for price reviews, interim determinations and other projects.
• To be responsible for ensuring the availability and adequacy of data to be used in models is of sufficient quality by establishing procedures for collecting and manipulating information and building in appropriate checks and controls.
• To be responsible for providing good quality, timely financial modelling advice to other professional groups, in a way that non specialists can readily understand.
• To create an understanding of the context and application of financial modelling tools and techniques.
• To demonstrate and maintain a reputation for excellence in building models and designing modelling activities.
• To work collaboratively across multi-functionally teams
• To provide visible leadership and act as a positive role model at all times.
• If has a line/project management role: To be responsible for regularly appraising all direct reports in accordance performance management framework, and for ensuring that performance management is effective across all services for which the post-holder is responsible.
• To communicate clearly, persuasively and effectively both within & beyond
• To promote a continuous drive for learning, performance, quality and innovation to ensure continuous improvement in performance, value for money and quality of services for customers.
• To be responsible for creating a climate which encourages team working and motivating individuals to achieve and contribute their full potential.
• If has a line/project management role: To lead and innovate in relation to the efficient and effective use of all financial and non financial resources across the whole service; specifically by:
+ delivering excellence through the development of high performing teams, effective delegation, communication, workforce planning and inter-department working.
+ being accountable for planning, monitoring and managing the budget for the whole service to achieve financial and performance targets; ensuring that budgets are aligned to the strategic objectives and demonstrate value for money at all times.
• To contribute to the overall success of companys
• If has a line/project management role: Accountable for planning, monitoring & delivering projects and programmes through the organisation of their team resources.
• To be responsible for empowering & developing team working within the team and cross divisional.
• To develop and nurture a strong network of internal and external contacts through attendance at steering, advisory and stakeholder groups as required.
• To take responsibility for own and team continuing professional development and to keep abreast of key developments within the sector, profession, and domestic/European legislation in so far as it affects the role.
• To promote a positive image of company externally when in discussions with partner organisations, stakeholders and outside bodies.
• To ensure that the principle of delivering equality in service provision and employment is consistently and vigorously applied across the service.
• To adopt a visibly positive approach to stakeholders (both internally and externally) in both behaviour and outputs.
• To actively pursue and work in support of the company strategy at all times.
• To support the matrix management operating structure through a flexible approach to work.
3. Kỹ năng yêu cầu
• Must have an ACCA or CIMA qualification
• An in-depth understanding of financial modelling and a working knowledge of accountancy
• Experience of designing, building and populating financial models
• Using own initiative to manage multiple workstreams and resources
• Extensive experience in using financial modelling tools
• Ability to analysis complex information including numerical analysis, present key conclusions and withstand challenge from internal and external audiences
• Competent in Microsoft Excel. Ability to use a number of financial modelling software packages
• Strong problem solving skills
• Delivering high quality decisions to a demanding schedule
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work and collaborate with a number of multi-disciplinary projects or teams
• Ability to deal with deal with people at all levels and join up thinking strategically
• Ability to communicate complex issues, written and verbal, to non-specialists
• Self-motivated and able to manage own workload
• Working with a high degree of autonomy
Thông tin liên hệ ( Nộp CV online): Tuyển dụng Financial Modeller
Số điện thoại: 0916.783.770