Tuyển dụng Restaurant Manager
1/ Sơ lược về công ty
Khách Sạn Hồng Hà tọa lạc tại trung tâm phố cổ Hà Nội, khách sạn Hồng Hà là một khách sạn 3.5 sao mang phong cách kiến trúc Pháp nửa đầu thế kỷ 19, ấm áp, với hệ thống nội thất và dịch vụ được trang bị và thiết kế hiện đại.
2/ Mô tả công việc
• Overseeing and managing the Restaurant operations.
• Ensuring and maintaining smooth running of the department at all times.
• Establishing departmental standard operational procedures.
• Drafting headcounts, position rosters and job descriptions.
• Holding regular Restaurant management meetings.
• Holding daily staff briefings, assign work schedules and stations.
• Supervising, coaching and instructing all departmental staff.
• Developing F&B concepts in coordination with the Executive Assistant Manager.
• Planning, organizing and executing annual and seasonal Food and Beverage promotion plans.
• Planning, developing and calculating Food menus, standard recipes and portion.
• Planning and developing beverage menus in accordance with Hotel’s standard regarding receipes and portion.
• Making daily Restaurant inspections and taking corrective actions (if have).
• Checking daily food presentations and buffet decorations.
• Planning, organizing and supervising banquets and other catering events.
• Checking and approving daily store requisitions and purchasing orders.
• Drafting annual Restaurant operational budgets.
• Checking and controlling daily Restaurant revenue figures against budgets targets.
• Maximizing Restaurant revenues and profitability.
• Checking, controlling and maintaining F&B costs.
• Monitoring and evaluating staff performance and motivation.
• Appraising staff and taking disciplinary actions.
• Implementing, controlling and maintaining HACCP standards.
• Conducting regular product trainings to staffs.
• Making regular reports to the Executive Assistant Manager.
• Performing other tasks as may be reasonably requested from time to time from B.O.D.
3/ Yêu cầu
• 32-45 years old
• Bachelor Degree in Hospitality or Tourism Management, Economics or Foreign Languages
• > 5 years hotel/ resort management experience.
• > 3 years working experience in similar position
• Fluent in English (speaking, listening, writing, reading).
• Excellent knowledge of domestic and international travel market.
• Excellent customer service, communication and networking skills
• Excellent computer skills (all MS Office applications).
• Diligent, responsible, hard working, flexible, with attention to detail.
• Attractive appearance, excellent grooming and healthy.
4. Thông tin chi tiết và nộp hồ sơ tại : việc làm